Friday 31 July 2015

Day 754

Day 754;

So today has been another day of this worthless freaks existence and I have viewed another one of the banned episodes of Pokemon, but I can kind of get why this episode was banned.

The vast majority of the below video is as harmless as the majority of the others but then just before the end when you've got Ash, Misty, Brock, Pikachu, Jessie, James, Meowth and the 2 Porygon's (even though the subtitles call them polygon's) when you've got Pikachu's electric attack smashing into the anti virus vaccines exploding them into bright colours, it did irritate my eyes, and I'm an old man (well I know it should probably be something like an old male freak) so it hasn't given me any seizures but that's just me. Please exercise extreme caution if you choose to watch the bellow episode.

Pokemon Season 1 Episode 38-Electric Soldier Porygon

But first I would like to state Warning; When this Episode was aired in Japan many Japanese children suffered seizures after watching. Viewer Digression is Advised.




No comments:

Post a Comment