Saturday 4 July 2015

Day 727

Day 727;

Today was the day that I completed my watch through of Spider-Man: Animated Series, which started in 1994 and it lasted 5 seasons until 1998 when it ended, I used to enjoy watching it when it was on the TV.

Today was very hot, which makes it better to not have seen any of my hot friends today else wise the temperature would have exceeded the hot temperature that it was already but I have had another lazy day today. I have got another Comic Book idea also from today, which came from me comparing some of my friends to some of the characters from Spider-Man. But need I ask you to guess who I have chosen for me?

Well you could ask us but we already know, so it wouldn't be much of a guess.

Point taken, how about any of the readers?

How are they supposed to answer you? By telepathy?

I don't know, maybe.

Well it's not Peter Parker, nor is it any of the female members of the cast, it's J. Jonah Jameson that I think I will be, as I spend a period of time per night writing and publishing this blog and I am no villain or so said Het, but I am also no hero but I would say that I'm leaning more towards the villains side. Just as triple J is.

But there is the first Splatoon Splatfest tomorrow to Sunday, 6pm to 6pm I would like to be involved in it but I have no Idea if I actually can.

No comments:

Post a Comment