Thursday 2 July 2015

Day 125

Day 125;

So today was the day that I was waiting for, can England's women manage to reach the final of the women's world cup.

BAHA MEN, Who Let The Dogs Out, was the first CD single that I ever received but the thing is unlike those 7" singles of older days it wasn't actually a single. As it has 3 versions of the same song on it;
1. Radio Edit
2. Audio Cook Remix
3. Club Mix

But so today I saw a plane in the sky but it wasn't like the usual planes that flu over my home, it looked more like one of the plane below;


But it didn't have any of the armaments and as it was flying over I only got to see a silhouette of the planes underside and it looked a little bit more of a pentagon in shape, as in the primary wings were positioned slightly closer to the nose and the plane was shorter the secondary wings (the tail wings) appeared to be more in keeping with the whole pentagon shape.

That's a terrible representation it looked more like;


But it had a much smaller nose cone, from my perspective. 

Weren't the tail wings also different on the one that you have put.

Oh, yes they were a bit.

But it has been hot today, and I have gone to the gym, but today the air conditioning had broke and my useless right hand kept slipping off things that I had to keep hold of. My personal trainer kept saying it was the heat that ha been doing it to me, and then the personal assistant asked me if I'd had a hair cut, so I responded on my tablet device that I'd had numerous hair cuts over the x years of my life, but recently I cannot remember.

Oh no, England women lost their semi final match after managing to get it back on level terms before the end of the first half in aded time at on the end of the match it was an own goal that settled the match 2-1 to Japan. So Japan will be playing USA for the right to be named the winners of the 2015 women's world cup, and the right to be named the country that has won the Women's World Cup 3 times was they have each won it twice in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment