Friday 24 July 2015

Day 747

Day 747;

Today has been the day mentioned above no less than twice.

Ok,,, Ok I think anyone that has come here to read this post has already got the idea!

Woah cool yourself Red.

Why should I? You know that you have introduced quite a few of your posts within that manor now, and I have to tell toy that it's getting n my wick quite a bit.

Aw, it's Ok you'll live,

No I won't live, as the property that you called life doesn't really apply to me, 

Agh,  I know.

But today In Pokemon Y, I trained my Machop up to become a Machoke and then I traded it in the GTS so it'd evolve into a Machamp, Also in the GTS I traded another Haunter for a Bulbasaur this time so that's one Gengar for a Bulbasaur basically which I have been using to put some wild Pokemon to sleep to make sure that I catch them which is excellent, and I have already evolved it into an Ivysaur and from there it turned into a Venusaur. So I wonder what I should trade for a Squirtle?

No comments:

Post a Comment