Thursday 16 July 2015

Day 739

Day 739;

Today was the day which followed yesterday and I had an idea to scare all of the religious nut jobs away from your home, but more about that later,

As today I went to the gym, and my irritating right hand kept letting  go of the gym equipment, like the cross trainer and the rowing machine, but with that included I still had a good time today in the gym.

But also today my new GameBoy Advance arrived today, that was a goof use of £17.02, so now I have enough GC gear to play on the Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures with 2 players, Now I just need to find either one of my 2 memory cards. of old.

So my plot to keep the religious nuts away from your home is about how you know that practically all religious nut jobs are shamed by nudity. Of which I don't understand in the religious context, as didn't God make us nude to start off with and ur was the tree that made them realise that they were nude, and that was... bad? Even if in the eyes of a God he saw no reason to make them clothes until they had the revelation which would mean that in the eyes of your God there is no problem with them being nude. at least according to early scripture (yes I'm on about Christianity). But back to the plot it is if a selected word is used by the preacher who is standing at he door an Item of clothing is lost, like:
if a preacher is standing outside of your door and he said
"Praise God in his infinite majesty as another fine day is upon us, if you wanted your eternal salvation it's now more affordable than ever, as you can just head on down to 'tour local Church and get christened today for as low as £29.00, if you book now you'll be winning a free Crucifix and one of those little red books which I thing is a load of psalms in"

Now I have made bold  6 words so that will be
1. T-shirt
2. Jeans
3.  Right Sock
4.  Left Sock
5.  Boxers
6.  Hat?

Then I'd be naked and they'd be speechless (not in the good way),

No comments:

Post a Comment