Wednesday 22 July 2015

Day 745

Day 745;

So today it was the day numbered 745, and today I watched a lot of Pokemon the Original Series, Season 1, as well as defeating the next gym leader from Pokemon Y.

Well by a lot of Pokemon that I have watched, or to re-watched, the first 20 episodes I know that everybody says that Misty loves Ash, throughout the season but I am just not getting it, still, maybe it'll become more obvious towards the end of the first season, but I cannot remember ever thinking that the two of them either should or really would "get it on" because they could easily due to the fact that they are old fictional characters and probably anything you could imagine has already happened in someone else's mind before yours. Like a Pokemon Zelda hybrid game You could be killing stalfols one minute with the master sword aloft and the next  moment you could be sheathing the master sword for a Pokemon battle against Gannon.

You know that my fitness plan is basically scrapped now?

Now, it is scrapped if you hadn't gathered as yesterday I lost 3 LB's in weight, I knew I was doing exercise yesterday but not enough to make me loose 3LB's surely, but today again I lost another LB and my Wii U which isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment