Tuesday 21 July 2015

Day 744

Day 744;

So today I didn't even know, what day it was but I had a hunch that it was a Monday, which in actual fact it turned out to be, but as I was initially typing this I was thinking that it could be Tuesday instead as wasn't yesterday Monday? Plus I had no idea of what number day it was as I hadn't got my specs on at the time.

But that is no excuse, due to the fact that I don't have my lasses on now and I am appearing to type well, which is probably half decently in actual fact. So today I have done some stuff probably, but today I retuned to the athletics thing, so that probably should be rephrased as definitely.

What else have you done today?

I've been listening to the Golf on the radio...

And?

I have played a bit more on...

No I was wondering about the Golf you dim whit. 

Ok some American won, but it wasn't the American that everyone thought would win, but after regulation play  it went into a 3 way play-off between an American a South African and an Australian, the radio commentary was actually quite interesting especially on the last hole as they kept saying that they needed the South African to hole his put to take it into a tie break on top of the tiebreak as the leader had just missed his put to win the open but when he missed the put the crowd sighed and with that shot he lost the open. So it was one man Zach Johnson that won the open.

The game that I played a bit more on was Pokemon Y, I completed up to the gym leader that's at the top of the Pokemon Ranger Tower, now I've moved on to the trainer that is in another tower; the tower that resembles like the Eiffel Tower/Splatoon Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment