Monday 20 July 2015

Day 743

Day 743;

Now just to make sure that I don't not include this message about the death of a F1 driver, he was put in a Coma 9 months ago due to his head injury but he never woke up,  but I know what a mystery is, it should be wether he had his life support terminated or if the trauma he suffered was too much for him to take anymore.

Andy Murray beat the Frogs in the Davis cup 3-0 so the actual score was 3-1 as the Frogs only won the only match that Andy didn't play in. S0 it's Scotland 3 - 0, England 0 - 1 both of these are to the results were to the Frogs but Andy lost the first set to a break of serve but it was his second game in the match that he lost this time, not the first. The game  was exiting until the final set. when the match got a bit stupid , with the sore of the final set being 6-0 to Murray.

But I have been playing Pokemon Y version today I still can't find Red version I thought I had seen it the other day, but no longer,

Australia bowl England out by the end of play today to level the series up at 1 - 1, Cardiff and Lords now will England be able to expert it's  dominance over this Austrian stampede. I don't know but I honestly doubt it, as that is one thing about Stampedes when they start they are very difficult to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment