Wednesday 1 July 2015

Day 724

Day 724;

So today I thought that it was day numbered 124, so I was about to write that it's a day where you can just the first digit to get the second and do the same to the second to get the third, but alas it wasn't it just had to be day 724 instead.  Which isn't even close.

Today I have attempted to row for a prolonged period of time but I failed, I only got 10 minutes,

Pitiful.

Yeah I know.

Jane, why Jane? Why did I just find that word in my computer systems memory, as if I had selected that word to copy and paste, I can't remember selecting that one name, and I don't know why I had copied it?

But today I had got another 40 minutes on the rower, in total, 2 days in a row I wonder if I can keep it up for 1 maybe 2 or even 10 weeks as 7 times 5 is 35 so 35 per week will give me 350 minutes bonus then I should be clear on all of my days training, I think.

So what about the woman's World Cup?

Ok, well what happened first was Germany missed a penalty,

Shocking,

But then USA scored their's.

Yes, I know.

But England still need ton beat Japan, but the thing was the first penalty should have been an actual penalty and it should have a red card for the USA player that impeded the German player. The other penalty shouldn't have been a penalty as it wasn't in the penalty box. But anyway the USA team won by 2-0, can England equal this score tomorrow, to make sure that they can make it to the final?

No comments:

Post a Comment