Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day 751

Day 751;

This morning was eventful to say the least, by this morning I meant about 4 am this morning, as this morning I needed the loo at that time but it's decidedly dark at that time in the morning but I got myself confused between the stairs and the room where the toilet is situated, so I stepped into/onto the stairs; which resulted in me stacking it down the stairs, but if I am allowed to tel you the most humorous part to this incident, which is that I don't think that I actually fell over until I hit the floor at the bottom of the stairs, so I was falling down the stairs but I was still stood up, at least I think that's how it happened.

But then I went back to bed for another sleep and I'm thinking that I had a dream but I can't remember about it, probably because of all of the kerfuffle that had gone on previously. But fortunately I didn't wet myself or worse when I stacked it down the stairs as in the end I made it back up the stairs to the room with the toilet in, before I had to go.

Today I had a vaguely humorous thought which would be if May from the Pokemon animated series used a Max Repel would then it mean that Max would be repelled?

Elsewhere in the Pokemon World I completed my set of gym badges for the Kalos region by defeating Gym Leader Wulfric, so next I should move onto victory road and Elite 4, at least I'm thinking that is the way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment