Sunday 5 July 2015

Day 728

Day 728;

Now today Mr Lewis Hamilton managed to get pole position in tomorrows F1 race.

Also today I watched a load of 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' which was interesting, especially as Peter Parker and Mary Jane are in the "Friend Zone" which in my opinion is the best place to have girls, and boys for that matter, that way your not panicking if you accidentally do something, either to them or that may jeopardise your relationship. The "Friend Zone" only gets a bit scary when the other friend appears to care too much about you.

The scariest moment in my life so far was something that happened a very long time ago as I was in the infants school, children of an ages between 4-7, so I had an even less life experience than I do currently back then, now this thing that I think is a memory was of one of these little games that we played and it was a little one of those trivial things called marriages. As in infants school we used to take two people from our class and we used to get them married and there was one in particular that sent a shiver down my spine and I can't even remember why, as it wasn't me getting married, at least I think that it wasn't me the marriage was to a girl that I shall call Blon, as she was blonde, and my best friend (at the time) was a boy that went by the name of Conor Murphy he who got some spectacles before  the end of year 2/the last year of infants school his blonde hair wasn't as toxic as mine, I waited until the start of school year 6 until I got my first pair of specs which was at the end of Junior school, But Conor had left due to the fact of his father's job moving, I think. But the wedding I can't remember why I was so terrified during it's course, but I was I'm thinking the intimacy that is involved.

What do you mean the kissing part?

I'm thinking as I have never managed to properly kiss anyone, .

You're pathetic.

Yes I know. I also know that I ran away, the rush that I got from running away from that  instance was amazing. I couldn't say it was as if I was an adrenaline junky, which it only could be if the rush that I felt was adrenaline.

But the England Women football club have managed to beat Germany's Women 1-0 in the Women's World Cup, to make them the best English football team since 1966 when England actually won the World Cup, but it was the men that won it that time. So that makes it England Women have won 3rd spot in the world cup and the very last match was the only match that they managed to keep a clean sheet in.  So now we're all waiting on the the US to see if they can lift the trophy for a third time and make it 2 wins out of 2 for the old school Allies over the Axis forces. but then if Japan beat America for the second time in a row it'll mean that England did their part but the Axis forces have the best woman's football club in the world, But congratulations English Women, you are the best performing England football team for 49 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment