Thursday 30 July 2015

Day 753

Day 753;

Now today was a Wednesday, as today was a Wednesday I did some exercise at the gym today. But I didn't do as much exercise as usual, which was due to Tini wanting to escape from the gym earlier today as my usual gym instructor wasn't there so Tini was covering for him.

Also today I have been on Splatoon, a bit, I was trying out a new bit of kit on it as well today, I started off by using my good old Kraken Roller which I managed to win a couple of the games, when I was the number one ranked player on the winning team which was fun. It may have only happened once or twice, but it happened, so I was shocked by this so I switched my equipment around and I got myself a Carbon Roller and I started loosing again as I was either positioned at the bottom of the winning team or the bottom of the loosing team.

So I have just seen one of the banned episodes of Pokemon, it was Pokemon Season 1 Episode 35, of which I am struggling to see why it was banned, I know it has guns in it but what ten year old doesn't know about guns, I know that I was playing with made up guns years before my tenth year of this pitiful existence.

You can watch it too...



Samot isn't ready to be se, at least not yet, but when it is I'll show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment