Friday 17 July 2015

Day 740

Day 740;

So let's be having a look at theHero of Time's darkest secret.



As I watched it this morning and it's good, it's very well made and I wouldn't be surprised if It turned out to be true.

Today I had an idea for a new flash project it was inspired by what a person was saying on the radio this morning. I think it had something to do with the golf, Australia Cricket was devouring the English bowling in their immense batting as of today they got 337 for 1 today so I'm betting that the score should be at least 600 declared by the close of play tomorrow, and England will be in batting with probably 2 down by the close of play tomorrow, so it'll be a tough job to get it so that the Aussies have to bat again  if you're, England's, hoping for a draw at least by the end of this test.

And I played a bit of Bayonetta today which was fun, at the beginning of the game it says that that there's only one which left in the world but I was counting two witches as there is Bayonetta and her blonde friend, but you could say that Bayonetta isn'r even a proper witch as she was the fruit of one witch and then one Angel/sage, that started off the war between the Umbra Witches and the Lumen Sages, which almost exterminated the whitches

No comments:

Post a Comment