Saturday 18 July 2015

Day 741

Day 741;

Now today I' would like to apologise for yesterdays post As I actually wrote it yesterday but I didn't proof read through it, and then I went to bed and I had forgotten to click publish at least not until today quite a bit later on in the day, so late in actual fact I had forgot to proof read through it, as I usually do; but my.proofreading skills aren't too great.

We know.

Ok thank you Blue.

But today I was playing two of my GameBoy games on my GameCube which was fun especially as one of them was Legend of Zelda: Link's Adventure, and the other one was Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. But there was one game that I was missing from today, Ppkemon Red  version which happens to be a game that I got manny years ago for my GameBoy Colour, back all that time ago you could say that it was a life time ago, now I have always wanted to complete the PokeDex but I have never been able to, So I am thinking that I should start up a bucket list of all the things that I want to do before I die.

1. Complete the PokeDex for Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow versions.

Actually scratch that as number 1 thing to do before I finally kick the bucket is to complete all of the Legend of Zelda games, at least once before I leave this world and my body is returned to the earth from whence it came.

But I've still got a list to complete also so my bucket list is looking quite populated now that I'think about it, so maybe one day I'll share it with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment