Thursday 9 July 2015

Day 732

Day 732;

So today I noticed that my post from yesterday was an absolute load of tripe, I hope you can see what I put on there about the drugs, as I'm thinking that the words "gave"' that I put instead of the words "have" as well as  all of the other corrections that I have made to it  were slightly necessary for it to be readable.

But today I have been to the gym, on drugs while being in a gym, wasn't so bad to be honest as I could just focus on doing some weights to make the headache/dizziness go awayBut for the rest of today I was a bit of a lazy bones,

But isn't it out bones job to be lazy?

Huh???

I mean if we were all bones we'd be skeletons and without all of the muscle, ligaments, they would all stay still as lazy as you like.

I think there must be something I'm missing here, so please allow me to go through.

Granted.

Thanks Red, so your start by stating that bones are lazy as their primary function is to give our primate bodies a basic shape, as well as to protect our internal organs. Put quite frankly if we didn't have any bones we wouldn't be able to exist as our brains would probably drop down through the neck hole and it'd probably end up being eaten by your own stomach acid. Anyway all of the muscle in the wouldn't be able to help you as without the bone to push and pull around how are you going to move a thing?

But now moving on to the cricket in the Ashes today and England 1st Innings 343 runs for 7 men dismissed for either being caught, bowled or ran out. Now what England need is for the rest of the team to get 200 more runs on top of that fantastic Joe Root century, to make it a decent enough score to to protect from the Australians for when they come into bat in a little while.

Now on to Tennis and today in the men's Wimbledon the Frog, Gasquel, managed to knock out the number 4 seed to stop it being a top 4 shootout for the right to be called the Wimbledon champion 2015but instead it's a top 3 and the 21st player shoot out. So go on Gasquel, you can do it beat the number 1 seed.

But the Woman's game is a lot less predictable as in there's you've got the first seed playing up against the 4th seed, which is how it should be, but then the other two are the 20th seed and the 13th seed squaring off against each other. But I'm unsure why I think that the number 1 seed for the women will just be able walk it without even breaking a sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment