Tuesday 14 July 2015

Day 737

Day 737;

Now today could have been very boring as missed my usual bit of exercise for today, as I didn't go to the little athletics thing today, due to the fact that everyone was out, working, apart from me.

But today I kept myself busy by playing Wind Waker HD. Today I completed the over-world map by finding all go the fish, you know the one that calls you "small fry" and then he gives you a load of bonus information after sharing it with you. But now I have done that I am unsure of how far I got in the game before. as I am currently thinking that I still have to do the tower of the God's but as I went in there I noticed that the first things in the tower had already been done. So that is a possibility.

But what has happened in a sporting capacity today? 

Nothing much.

Especially from what I have seen, but Tiger Woods seems to think that he could the next golfing prize at St. Andrews, so I would just like to say good luck Mr Tiger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment