Wednesday 29 July 2015

Day 752

Day 752;

Now today it has been a day on which I only finished my playing of Pokemon Y version, from yesterday, at at about 4am. So no time for dreams this morning as I was up 6 hours later.

I was awoken those 6 hours later by Tini by her saying that I have to get up and ready quick due to the fact that she'd ignited a bomb under my bed.

Lies I tell you, lies.

Well congratulations for seeing through my miraculously concealed deception,

Well it wasn't really that well deceived.

I know, I was attempting a bit of sarcasm.

Well can you make it more clear next time?

How?

I don't know, but you could add a little disclaimer message after you have posted something sarcastic.

But wouldn't that just negate the point of me writing something sarcastic in the first place?

Aww... just shut up.

Well what she really said to me was something more along the lines of you have to get up and have eaten your breakfast double speed due to the fact that you are going to be going to watch a football game later on today,

Bur the football game I thought the score would be 1-0 to the team that I wasn't there to support as I knew that the other team was from one of the leagues above the team that I support and It wasn't a competitive match so they could have been resting they're best players until the season starts for them but the score I predicted would have been correct for the first half at least, then the second half kicked off the team that I support managed to get a goal back then I signed to Mich that the score would be 2-1, then it came to pass that that was the score it came as the opposition attacked the team that I supports goal, and then it went in so the score was 2-1 to the opposition team, so the team that I supports manager subbed the goalie that had conceded in 2 goals and then there was no more goals at least not from the opposition team, but from the team that I support there were 2 goals to make the final score 3-2 to the team that I support.

Samot... Samot... what are you Samot?

No comments:

Post a Comment