Thursday 23 July 2015

Day 746

Day 746;

So today has been the above mentioned day. And today I have been questioned on my age as I told someone that I was thinking about how to genetically modify a turtle to get a Squirtle.

But the thing is about the person that I was typing to at the time didn't know what a Squirtle actually was, at least not until I showed her a picture of one and then she got it. As it's a Pokemon and now she doubts my age. That's Allergy that I'm typing about by the way, that doubts my age.

But I say it is actually in keeping with my age as I  was born at the correct time to remember the original season and the first Generation of the Pokemon/before 1998 as that is the year when Pokefever took hold of the world. But Allergy was too young to remember that phenomenon, but she can remember some of the Pokemon probably due to the impact that the games had on the mainstream media throughout her growing up portion of her life.

I have played the Game lettered Y today and I have discovered something within the game that is better than my having to go into the Pokemon Centre to check a board to trade your Pokemon with anyone else in the world as you can just tap on where it says GTS on the second page of the menu when you push the start key, it just need you to go online then you're away you can trade your Pokemon to your hearts content, there is even this feature called Wonder Trade which you don't know what you're going to get in return for your Pokemon that you placed but that is on the first page of your start menu, But now thanks to the GTS I am now the proud owner of a Gengar and an Alakazam.

But also today I went to the Gym, in actual fact I went to 2 Gyms, as I went to the Gym that you could have gone to to get fit, and I went to s Gym that was in a Pokemon game, and I beat up the gym leader and all of her lackeys.


No comments:

Post a Comment