Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day 738

Day 738;

Today it gas been day numbered 738, but today I had a new idea of something to do for YouTube.

I also found the below YouTube video of funny stuff.



Now today I haven't been playing on the GC or the Wii U today due to fact of there being two separate sporting developments on the TV that Mich wanted to watch it seemed as if Mr Froome is back in business in the Tour De France of which Mich was excited about, snd then it was the Golf another U.S. open but it was at St. Andrews this time.

But my attention has been distracted recently due to Satoru Iwata's recent demise, he was still looking so well the last time I saw him on a Nintendo Direct, so I have got a new idea, which comes from my idea to create a 3D version of Pallet Town in GameMaker from the original Pokemon games but now I have decided to hold that concept until I at least complete a new 3D version of New Bark Town in GameMaker first due to the fact that Satora Iwata helped create the games that the new Embark town was the Pallet 'town of one, or 2, of the Pokemon Games, Pokemon Gold and Silver, which are pretty much the same games.

No comments:

Post a Comment