Sunday 19 July 2015

Day 742

Day 742;

So today has been the next day and I have finally decided to put my ideas out there into the public domain about the future of Pokemon,

Now I can't really remember when I had these ideas but I know that I had these ideas years ago, but I can remember a swimming pool and me sitting in the little cafe that was aside of it, I'm thinking that it was Easto's Anniversary of his existence party also, on the day that I had this idea, as I was sitting in the cafe waiting for my parents, it may have only been for as little as 5 minutes but my mind worked quicker back then, as I was thinking about Pokemon and I was speaking to myself about how amazing it would be to be able to post a notice up in the Pokemon Centre saying I need a Pokemon like Charmander to complete my PokeDex, I have Squirtle. and then if somebody had one they could trade it and then do the same type go thing with Charmanfer for Bulbasaur, so you now have bulbasaur you train it up and evolve it into an Ivysaur and then trade it for a Wartortle and so on so forth, and then there would be all of the game septic Pokemon like in the below lists, which I got from Wikipedia (Please copy and past the following address into your browser bar if you would like to check):
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Red_and_Blue_Versions#Version_exclusives

Red
023023EkansPoison
024024ArbokPoison
043043OddishGrassPoison
044044GloomGrassPoison
045045VileplumeGrassPoison
056056MankeyFighting
057057PrimeapeFighting
058058GrowlitheFire
059059ArcanineFire
123123ScytherBugFlying
125125ElectabuzzElectric
Blue
027027SandshrewGround
028028SandslashGround
037037VulpixFire
038038NinetalesFire
052052MeowthNormal
053053PersianNormal
069069BellsproutGrassPoison
070070WeepinbellGrassPoison
071071VictreebelGrassPoison
126126MagmarFire
127127PinsirBug

Well now you have just been informed stuff that I'm sure you already knew, now lets move onto some information about sports and it has been another dire day for the English cricket team as England didn't manage to lose only 2 wickets by the first night of their play they doubled that and they had lost 4 wickets which may be explained by them declaring on just shy of 600, but I don't think so. England are all out on the second day of they're batting within this the first innings of the second test, which Australia excerpted more dominance over England. After getting them all out for 312, by taking another 108 runs for no losses, so I am thinking that they will probably only bat another 50 runs until they declare so probably before lunch tomorrow, to leave them a good period of time to bowl England out, even if they don't really need it, just to be safe.

But in Tennis today the two Murray (Scottish) brothers only had their serve broken once in the whole match, the first game of the first set in the match, which was on Andy's serve. Which due to that they lost the first set 5-6, then they won the second set 6-3, then the third set was settled on a tiebreak 7-5 (So the actual result of the set was 7-6) and then they ran away with the next set 6-1 to the Scottish people.So that means that team Great Britain is leading the frogs 2-1within this Davis cup tie, of which both of the points have been won by either Andy or the Murray Brothers, if I'm not too mistaken.

It was to windy for the Golf for the majority of today but they managed to squeeze in the end of yesterdays play 6pm time and the golf has been set to take an extra day,

But finally today as I was watching the Tennis while Mich was watching the Tour De France; Chris Froome is still wearing the Yellow Jersey but an English man won the stage,. But Froome wasn't happy due to the fact that someone, a fan, said that he was on drugs and the fan tipped a cup of urine on him, Froome.

No comments:

Post a Comment