Saturday 25 July 2015

Day 748

Day  748;

Now today has been the day numbered seven four eight by none other than myself probably.

Basically today it rained, but today it was some proper rain, I mean as in a down pour of rain. Well it was this morning at least due to the fact that a friend of mine Emailed me that he'd be getting to mine at 1 or half past 1, that was before the rain started that he had Emailed me that message, and then after the rain started and I thought to myself "good luck, actually getting to my home as he is my friend that uses public transport" as I don't think that  he has either a driving licence or a car but he'd be equally stuck if he only had one of those. Due to the obvious facts that if had a car but no licence he couldn't legally drive his car, but then if he had a licence  but no car he would be allowed to drive but he wouldn't have the necessary component to drive; a car.

Also today I have been attempting to build my 3D replica of Pokemon Gold/Silver. well at least New Back Town, but I am hoping that by the time I pop my clogs you may be able to take a stroll around my 3D replica of the world of Pokemon, I might even have managed to build some 3D characters of people and then if I'm incredibly lucky, I may be able to get a couple of Pokemon made up in 3D.

But I am thinking that if I was to actually do that I might be being a bit illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment