Friday 10 July 2015

Day 733;

Day 733;

So today has been intriguing not as I have actually done anything today, as actually doing something today requires me to actually have a short term memory that's good, as I am not appearing to have one of those.

Thanks to the tabular browsing style of modern browsers, I can actually see all (well probably quite a bit less than all) that I selected to go onto earlier, which can reawaken some thoughts that I had earlier when I was looking at them fresh, well fresher at least.

As I was confirming my suspicions about what Link was doing after Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask to arrive at ]Twilight Princesses with him as the Hero's Shade from all of his regrets of his former mortal life. Which you could find from clicking here.

Which from within that link I remembered that Hyrule was based on Medieval Europe, with the feudal system, like Kakirko village is property of Lady Impa within OoT at least, Deku forest the great Deku Tree, Zora's Domain King Zora, Goron mines chief Darunia, aI had a slight brain wave earlier and so on I shall explain it:
Medieval Europe there would be Royalty every where, Like the King of Hyrule, the King of the Zora's, so on. But what it is that I'm getting ,,,

Not quick enough]\

 King of Red Lions is in actual fact the King of England, well it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment