Tuesday 1 September 2015

Day 786

Day 786;

Today I fell down the stairs,

So  yesterday or the day before I received a gift from Emu and Mr C, which was from the US or Canada as the two of them had gone to both of those places on holiday, recently. The gift that I received as a t-shirt, it was a small t-shirt which I thought was the correct size for me up until the neck's measurement which was very small, but I put it on none the less, I only realised just how constrictive the neck hole was after I had taken the t-shirt  off, it was like I hadn't been breathing for the majority of the day,

But you obviously had been breathing,

Well duh, that's too obvious, as how would I be able to be sitting here typing this now if I had suffocated myself earlier.

But I have moved back into the shower room which is outside of my room with my bed in it as it has been used as a guest  shower rom while I had to use Tini's and Mich's ensuite shower room which the actual shower I actually prefer to the one that I usually use, but then the whole rest of the sower room is too low down, but the stuff aren't too low in the other shower room, but that is just in my opinion.

So who should I base my 3D modelling attempt on for Red, Green, Blue and the rest of the cast for Pokemon 3D red version? my fan made game, and then once I have got that I am planning on moving on to Ethan(Gold), Lyra, Silver and the rest of the cast.  I have already attempted to get a photo of myself for an attempt at a creepy old trainer but that failed.

Predictable.

But also I captured Entei today s that was an achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment