Wednesday 9 September 2015

Day 794

Day 794;

I thought that I mentioned earlier on upon this blog thing when I mentioned some stuff about a potential nuclear war I have remembered what it would have been about now.

But first I'm thinking that I should type about the 5 countries of GB and Ireland well I am going to type about 4 of the 5 of GB and Ireland I am going to type about the fourth one later on in this blog article.

Well as you should know by now If you have read my post from a couple of days ago, that Wales is pretty precariously at the top of their respective group for the European Championship Qualifiers, if they loose or draw their next game they will still be in the top 2 places irrespective of the other results, but then say they that they lost they're next two matches if the team that is second in the group wins next match they would be qualified then if second lost to third then it would mean that if third wins all of their matches up until the final game of these qualifiers then they would go through. So it could suck to be Wales, but as it is they just need two more draws to guarantee them a place in the European championships.

Then we have 2 of the 4 countries in the same group which are the Republic of Ireland and Scotland of all of the teams in this qualification process I would say that Scotland deserves to go through as they were playing against the German team that won the world cup last year, and they went 1 goal behind and they came back to level it, then the second time they did the same thing again. Then it was half time, and then they came out again and then the German scored a third time but it was a too tall ordr for the scot's to get another goal, but that was the thing it was also very hard for the German team to exploit Scotland, so good on you Scotland. The Republic of Ireland is in 3rd spot of the below table for European Qualifiers Group D they are just ahead of Scotland.

PositionTeamPlayedGoal DifferencePoints
No movement1Germany81519
No movement2Poland82217
No movement3R. of Ireland81215
No movement4Scotland8411
No movement5Georgia 8-96
No movement6Gibraltar 8-440
So that's it for the last 1 it's the time for Northern Ireland who are in a group and they are leading it but they are leading it from a more Precarious position than the Welsh are leading their group,

So first up within this post I mentioned that what I had remembered was about the possibility of a nuclear war and the fact that if the nuclear misses were exploded before they reached their intended targets they would generate an EMP well at least if it's a High Altitude Nuclear Explosion (HANE) which is classified by a Nuclear Explosion that takes place a minimum of 30KM above the earths surface. But I was wondering how I knew that and it's as I watched 'High School of the Dead' a couple of weeks ago, I think.  But it was in episode 12, again I think, when there were 4 Nuclear warheads that got launched and 3 of them got intercepted on route to their targets which equaled a HANE, which in turn cut off all communications via electronic devices and it shut down the majority of cars.

But ow I have somme good news, if you're an England football supporter, even more if your a Wayne Rooney supporter. Well it was a challenging first half for England as putting it bluntly the Swiss team almost outplayed England, in the first half, but the game was pretty even at half time the score was 0-0, and I was wondering how on earth did England Manage to beat the Swiss by 2 goals to 0 in their last game one year ago. Now it's half time and some of the commentators were basically saying it looks as if England is going to have to kiss their 1005 record goodbye (100% on victories for this euro qualifying campaign), Then the second half got underway and Harry Kane was subbed on the pitch, at some juncture during the half.

Kane looks like HANE but then if I was to switch the first letters to his name's around it'd be Karry Hane... HANE (Oh bugs I'm seeing patters where there is none), 

Now then Red that's enough, so where was I?

You were about to get up to Harry Kane's goal.

Oh yes I was thank you Green.

Geez there you go thanking Green,

What's that jealousy I see there Red? I''m sure that if you had anything useful to say Red you would get my gratitude also.

I'm going to hold you to that, if I remember at least.

So Kane's goal was spectacular as someone passed the ball to him then he struck the ball so it soared into the back go the net. With that goal the complexion of the game changed as the Swiss players were scrambling to clear the box a bit later on during the game and they gave away a soft penalty, so up stepped Mr. Wayne Rooney to take the penalty and he hit the ball, the opposition keeper guessed the correct way but Wayne had put enough power and height on the ball so that even though the keeper got his hand to the ball the ball just carried on into the back of the net, which made the score 2-0 to England; again.

No comments:

Post a Comment