Friday 18 September 2015

Day 803

Day 803;

JC has dissapointed me today, by JC I mean Jeremy Corben: As he has stated that even if Mr PM gets a bad deal for the working people of this country from the EU he will still run a campaign to stay in the EU.

The news that even if DC gets a rough deal from the EU the new Lab rat leader the day after the Unions say that if Mr PM gets a bad deal they shall be siding with the UKIPpers which doesn't make any sense to me isn't the labour party supposed to do what's best by the working people who the unions represent? So I would be thinking that the Labour party would be returning to their original role as an anti EU party, but he wants to make change in the EU happen from within even though they have ben trying to do that for many years to no avail.

Perhaps DC can get back enough of GB's power from the EU and Mr Farage will be campaigning to stay in the EU.

 Tomorrow is the start of the Rugby Workd Cup, Go on Englanf, Ireland and Scotland. I'm unsure if I should've included Wales on that list due to the fact that a couple of their star players are out of the squad.

No comments:

Post a Comment