Saturday 12 September 2015

Day 797

Day 797;

Today I did basically naught, that I can remember at least, as I can only remember what I have just been doing which was my daily Wii fit test, viewing the thing that is below, and...



... I have been conversing with one of my "friends" at least I think she's a friend of mine I'm unsure of hoe long friendship lasts within her social circles and all of that, mumbo jumbo, but this Girly Friend of mine has agreed to allow me to use her image, for the new Pokemon  Purple version (the fan-game that I'm planning on creating) so now. But this Girly Friend is a great friend to me, but she confuses me, as twice now that I can remember she has "rejected" me as a formal Boy Friend but both of the times I wasn't offering to become her Boy Friend, the first time was at school all of those years ago when we were both mucking around in the old school library when she said to me something along the lines of I already have a wife. as I'm thinking that I may have typed something inappropriate, I was like I knew that I wasn't attempting to impose myself on you or anything like that and I was confused as nothing I had knowingly typed up until that point had anything to do with the two of us getting emotionally involved with each other apart from for a laugh, as that is what I am, a fool, only good for a laugh sometimes at my expense but I don't care, I can take it, just As Long as It's Not About Love.



Now I like that song a lot, good old Ronnie James Dio is right up there alongside Freddie Mercury in the pantheon of all time greatest singers, at least according to me.

Gold your horses Savage, stop getting all soppy eyed over Dio, You've still got the second time that she confused you, to go into!

Oh yeah, thanks Red. But I would like to state now that these two points of confusion aren't the existent of my confusion with her, but as I was attempting to think about stuff that happened to me today from there I got to conversing with a Girly Friend then I went back about anywhere between a week and a month and the second point of confusion happened as she suddenly blurted out to me in text form this time that she has a Boyfriend now now that confused me as I thought that I had congratulated them both on getting together due to the  Faceybook relesionship status thingy that I had commented on and I then I checked again after she had told me that she was still in a relationship and I responded that I thought she was already in a relationship but your profile isn't saying that you are anymore, then she responded that she'd broken up with him and she had started going out with a new dude. Then here's me sitting here as confused as possible. But then my mind flashed back to the previous point on this blog post the part which ended in-between the two YouTube videos. Not back when I had the conversation but now.

No comments:

Post a Comment