Wednesday 23 September 2015

Day 808

Day 808;

So basically this morning I was attempting to remember what I actually did yesterday, as I know that I didn't actually write very much yesterday.

I remembered that I had to answer the door 3 times, but it wasn't actually as bad as the last time that I had to answer the door 3 times, due to the fact that I knew that I should have had to answer the door twice before this day started the first time before lunch to collect some BT box thing and the second time after lunch to sort the car keys. So I had warning on the door knocks for the day. 

Even though the Data was incorrect, I still had warning that the for was going to knock so I was waiting for the two knocks. Now the first knock came before lunch but it was the people that came for Allergy's car, so I gave the Keys to the man because he was going to fix it, as she crashed it the other day. Then it was the second knock, but it was a delivery even though it wasn't the BT box it was some other stuff for Tini. Then later the day this was after lunch now, the door knocked for a third time so I answered it. and it was the BT box this time.

They are the feats of yesterday.that I had forgot to write up under yesterdays post, so what have I done today?

Erm...

Water, Earth, Fire and Air,

Oh yeah Green that's correct I watched Avatar: the Last Airbender, and I continued along on my first draft sketches for the Trainers that I'm wanting to create in Blender.

No comments:

Post a Comment