Sunday 6 September 2015

Day 791

Day 791;

So lets have a look at a map of England, and it's 7 Kingdoms. of old.



Looks like Cornwall was part a foreign country in the times of old.

Ok we've looked at it, so what?

Nothing I was just giving some more context to what I had typed yesterday. If I did go on a bit about how England used to be broken up uno 7 kingdoms like Westerous, before the dragons came and they united all the kingdoms under one monarch. which could be said to be another parallel to England, as in one of the myths about the English flag, Saint George's Cross, as the tale includes a Dragon that was slain by George apparently. But the thing is that George had nothing to do with England, or so the stories, at least the one's that I have heard, say.

But what have I done today I can hear you asking me. Red. Well I can't remember.

Surprise surprise...

No comments:

Post a Comment