Sunday 13 September 2015

Day 798

Day 798;

Now today... what have I done, seriously what have I done, anyone?

No I've got nothing.

Neither have I.

Didn't the football team that you support manage to climb up one place on the league table.

Well yes they did.

But that wasn't something that he did now was it?

No, but Jose isn't doing very well with his Chelsea this season so far,

Ok, I get it poor Jose if Chelsea get relegated and if Jose gets sacked remind me to send him a commiserations card when the session is over.

Bu t I have remembered one of the things that I have done today, I know that I might have been 12 days late or something like that, I changed my calendar months page to September today, now it says "don't worry boy we shall die in glory" who cares about the glory part?just the fact that I'm going to die is good enough for me. No need for worry.

Watching this brings back memories of my college days, ore specifically just how-full of his religion he was



As I'm thinking that he said that no one leaves Islam but I'm sure he was just mistaken.

But you know the man that's a convert t Islam and is now one of the heads of the Islam in Britain, you know he says "To you your religion, to me mine" and he starts preaching about how that is a commandment of acceptance to the many faiths, and I would agree that it sounds agreeable but that wasn't what you were supposed to be speaking about, it was apostates/people that turned away from Mohamed and his religion, as what I am getting from it is that if you were born into a muslim family you could have friends of different religions, that's it, if you decide to leave your religion then, you've forfitted everything, including your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment