Thursday 3 September 2015

Day 788

Day 788;

So today I have been listening to some Lazarus Mode, 

This is some Lazarus Mode;

But today I was home alone, well for the majority of today at least, but today I got disturbed 3 times by people knocking the door the first was a plumber, who was here to fix the hot water system or something like that, second it was someone who had a parcel for Tini man delivering it told me to "sigh" on his little gadget thing that he had so I wrote what he told mr to write (which was sign) and then he asked me if I was Savage, then third it was some man that was coming to read the solar energy meter for our home, it started with him saying could I come in to read the solar meter which should be somewhere in your home, then I pointed up at the box that is just on the inside of our front door as I knew that it had something to with the solar panels but I wasn't sure of what. But the man sure did, as soon as he laid his eyes on it ge said thats quit and then he preceded to read out the number that was being shown on the box then he left and started fiddling with the little white box that is outside of a window.

Ok so id I want to create a 3d version of Red or BlueI am going to have to create all of the 151 Pokemon also in 3D, as well as all of the individual characters of which a lot of them get duplicated numerous times throughout the game like all of the Lass's.

No comments:

Post a Comment