Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 790

Day 790;

Now apparently I'm mad at Jimmy Kimmel, for some youtube video he posted.


I watch people play video games on the internet, I'll admit it's stupid. The other day I was watching someone playing Harvest Moon 64 on YouTube, I'm not making any excuses for it I just was. Why does he get so much hate? If your a person that is sad enough to sit down for hours watching other people play games your as sad excuse for a human as me, well your probably slightly less sad than me but I never know is you who is on this blog.

So today I completed watching Fate/Stay Night, and that whole dynamic about the monarchy intrigues me, As in the facts that there could have been a king called Arthur but he was before the Saxon Kings. After the Saxons had invaded there was 7 kingdoms which reminds me of the game of thrones, as isn't there 7 kingdoms in Westerious, also?

But in England they had the
1. Kingdom of Kent
2. Kingdom of Sussex
3. Kingdom of Wessex\
4. Kingdom of Essex
5. Kingdom of Northumberland
6. Kingdom of East Anglia
7. Kingdom of Mercia

The first was the kingdom of Kent and it was set up by the Jute war lords, making them the first post Roman invasion German rulers of England, then the next 3 of the list are Saxon in origin meanwhile the last 3 are from the Angles.

No comments:

Post a Comment