Monday 28 September 2015

Day 813

Day 813;

So today I watched the final lap of the F1 race, which I missed the rest of the race because I had only just remembered that it was on, after I was awoken before it started.

But as I arrived down by the television Lewis Hamilton won, which pleased Allergy, I meant the fact that Hamilton won not that I arrived. Meanwhile in Rugbytoday Scotland survived an embarrassing half time result against USA to win their second match, of the completion. Australia/the team ranked second in the world dispatched the team that's ranked 19 in the world convincingly 65-3. The third match of today included the team that I have some vested interests in, Ireland, also won. So for the moment it only looks like England's team of the home nations will be going home after the group stages are over. Good thing that all of their homes could be situated within the local area of England. But can England pull this tournament from the bag and win the game on Saturday?

I hope so, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment