Thursday 24 September 2015

Day 809

Day 809;

Today I went to the gym and I watched some of the Rugby World Cup, I don't think I did anything else today.

So I'm starting with the Rugby, and exactly none of the games today ended in surprises as Scotland demolished Japan (45-10), Australia beat Fiji (28-13) and France destroyed Romania (38-11). So the first match of the day was between the giant Killers of Japan and the Scotts but even though the Giant Killers managed to get in at half time only trailing by a small amount so they could go on and win it, but they were all probably still 'tired from killing the giant but they-were against a team that hadn't played a game in the competition yet and one of there best players got retired from the game I'm thinking that it happened before half time with an injury. But they were the facts that could contribute to a poor Japanese performance,

Australia beat the worn down Fiji but it was a disappointing game from one of the favourites in the competition/an excellent game for the Fiji team, Due to the fact that the Austrians didn't manage to get the bonus point for getting 4 try's, as they only managed to get 3 of the 4 try's scored in that game.

Finally it is the turn of the frogs vs the Romanians and this game turned out how expected, with a win for the Frogs.

Noe the gym I didn't get the same instructor today as he had gone to watch the rugby in Gloucester so I got in early to my Gym appointment today with a replacement instructor,

No comments:

Post a Comment