Monday 21 September 2015

Day 806

Day 806'

Today my Files containing my cartoon images of my Leaf, for my fan made Pokemon Game, didn't work as I attempted to access the file, the computer came up with an error.

But on another part of today Wales beat Uruguay, Samoa beat the USA and New Zealand beat Argentina. Wales managed to comprehensively beat Uruguay, even though they got some more of they're players injuredM then the next game was a much more cagey affair with the winner only winning by 9 points. Then finally we have the competition Favourites vs Argentina, but it wasn't as easy for the favourites, as anyone could think, due to the fact  that Argentina played I meant during the course of the game,


Manchester United came from behind to win the game 2-3. In Davis cup results GB beat Australia 3-2, thanks to the Scotish.

No comments:

Post a Comment