Friday 11 September 2015

Day 796

Day 796;

Today has been another one of my lazy days. As I haven't done much today other than watch the whole of Sword Arts Online Season 1, well I think that's what I have watched today.

Now I like Virtual Reality I like the VR drives from within the animated cartoon Sword Arts Online they remind me of a VR system that I thought about many years ago but I am thinking that it was after I had seen som thing that looked like the nintendo Virtual-boy in a Robin Williams film many years ago, I think the film was flubber , well it probably wasn't the Virtual-boy but it looked similar, it was a device that covered your eyes and projected images into your eyes, I think in the one in flubber they were cycacking within the virtual world. But my only old slight hitch with virtual reality, which isn't really a hitch but instead a quiry, if the virtual reality system is too  realistic when you got shot in the head not only would you feel it but you'd stand a good chance at dicing during your play and if you died in the virtual world but you felt your death in the real world couldn't that feeling translate to some actual harm e.g. The gunshot to the head could cause your brain to stop from registering feeling from that part of your head, leaving you lightheaded and worse case senerio brain dead. I know that it might leave you dead,

But isn't that worse.

Not in my book, as what is life if you can't do anything that you want, ever?

Urmm well what's having no life, if you can't do anything ever?

Well that's death, it's purpose is to stop you from doing anything anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment