Thursday 17 September 2015

Day 802

Day 802;

So this morning  I learnt about a dream which had me shouting, then me running away, then me getting in with a drug dealers gang and finally The person having the dream woke up.

So it was a pretty impressive dream to not have, but it was Allergy's dream. But today. Did some deep breathing excersizez on my Wii. I scored 88 points which was a new personal record. Now that was pretty much the extent of my fitness success today, as I went to the gym and I was 1 second off getting 2 KM in 10 minutes for my warm up on the cross trainer, which was for 15 minutes, then I had a 30 second cool down; which was basically just 30 seconds where I have to keep the piece of equipment going for, which by the end of that I'm thinking that I had done 3KM. On the arm weights I did 14KG I think whereas on the leg weight I did 100KG, that is how disproportionate I am in my strength.

So a  song that I was listening to today was Yesterday is Dead and Gone by Arch Enemy, which is aSwedish melodic death metal band you can see them perform the song below



It's good stuff by them, I think at least the song I noticed as it has the lyrics "Let there be no doubt, We want out." those lyrics resounded with me due to the current EU membership issue thing as Sweden is a member state of the EU, but thren when I was listening to that song I was thinking about a self-righteous suicide which is from in a song by System of a Down called Chop Suey who's an American Rock band.

Is Jeremy Corben thee second coming of Jesus Christ? No he'd be the first coming if he is anything, as there hasn't been any proper verifiable evidence to prove that he ever was a real person. But his policies sound very hippyish to me. Like he thinks that the Labour party that spent too much over they're 3 terms in office didn't actually spend enough. But as the above song states "yesterday is dead and gone", so there is no way to change what happened in the past so we must move forward in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment