Monday 14 September 2015

Day 799

Day 799;

Welcome to my blog on the good/bad/indifferent morning of the next day.

Now I'm just guessing that I didn't get much sleep pin the morning of the 799 day as I kept coughing from 3 am onwards. Tini thought that I was sounding like an asthmatic. So that upset Tini.

Then I decided to go on my roller blades out the back of my home, which was fun even though I didn't fall over this time, which I am only mentioning as Tini said something about me always falling over when I put my skates on, so I skated until I could see no more, then Mich congratulated me for proving Tini wrong, as I didn't fall over today.

But I'm almost half way through my creation of the 2D images for the 3D female 3D avatar of the character that could also be known as Leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment