Wednesday 16 September 2015

Day 801

Day 801;

So today I thought it was tomorrow, until I attempted to work it out, then first I worked it out wrong but I got it correct, in the end.

first thing that happened to me today was that I remembered something that I was about to type in yesterdays day but then I forgot to type. It was about cholesterol, as Mich found out that he had high levels of cholesterol. Of which both he and I have searched ways of reducing it, and it came down to 4 things to do to reduce it:
1. Exercise more.
2. Eat less saturated fats.
3. Chill out.
4. Don't smoke.

So I have been basically encouraging him to exercise more, by going for a walk with him to a local shop so he could purchase a load of food with a low cholesterol level, as I was attempting to help him  with his shop, while we were shopping  we noticed a small tub of the bellow Margarine



Now the size of that pot was actually quite small but the part which shows you all of the nutritional information on when it said that the saturates per so many grams was actually higher then another much cheaper and a bigger tub.


No comments:

Post a Comment