Saturday 26 September 2015

Day 811

Day 811;

I have found the YouTube video that I was meaning yesterday in my post, so here goes:



But surprise surprise I was incorrect, again, but this time it was about about the part where I stated that it came after a number 8, as well as a probably lot of other things.

But today it was the turn of Argentina to start winning at the Rugby World Cup, As before today they had played their first game I think it was against those specular all blacks and lost the opening match but today they got themselves on the correct Track for World Cup glory. As I watched that match as only a non converted Try (5 points) separated them at the 40 minute mark but then as the game progressed in the second half the Argentineans just managed to get all of the points  that they wanted and ten another couple of tries.

Now the thing about my creating a cartoon of my own version of Leaf/Green/a female protagonist for my proposed Pokemon Game ell that didn't work when I was attempting to get it opened today so I have started again on it's creation but this time I am going to save it as multiple files types so that if one doesn't work the second should but then if neither works then I'm going to go back to drawing it up by hand.  But I will still be attempting to get it done by next week.

But I did a little Test to see which one of the Masters/Missy I was most like, I got told that I am most like the John Simm incarnation of The Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment