Tuesday 31 March 2015

Day 633

Day 633;

So today I got a hair cut.

This is exactly why we don't need Sharia law in Britain, or in actual fact anywhere else in the world.

As well as getting my hair cut I also received a gift for the anniversary of my existence early, it was a coat. But within the pockets were two pictures of something that I'm actually going to so on another day for my anniversary of the day of my existence, which was exciting.

Pity that I was a bit dehydrated due to my going to an athletics thing today and what's worse is my headache was going bananas, due to the fact that I had been driven to and from athletics, which could be the same type of thing as sea sickness that I get when I'm on a boat, which is on the sea/a variant of motion sickness, I know I get it minority every time that I am driven anywhere it gets worse the longer the trip, but it gets worse when I'm suffering a preexisting condition, such as dehydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment