Friday 13 March 2015

Day 615

Day 615;

Today was another day no more special than any other day, except I got some more masks on Majora's Mask, which we're the mask that allows me to get all of the skeleton people to leave me alone and just talk to me, if I want them to, instead of attacking me and the mask of truth.

So today I started off by discovering that it was my insinuations of a sexual act that Allergy didn't like about my blogpost 22 days ago not the thing about me calling her a prude anyway I think she should grow up, she's no longer 18 months nor is she 18 years old she's  older than that, at least I think she is as I do get confused with ages of people; and I'm thinking that she was eighteen just over a year ago, at the very least, but she's a woman so I shouldn't be discussing her age on this blog.

As I am almost an athlete with disabilities/para-athlete I think, as I am just having to run of this
 form get it filled out by a doctor and sent back to them then I will be having to wait until I get classified, which sounds like something out of a sci-fi film as if I'm an alien species still to be classified.

But within the world that ends in 3 days everything seems to be going well for me as I started earlier I got myself two new masks but what I didn't tell you earlier was that I completed quite a few more of the bombers notebook activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment