Sunday 1 March 2015

Day 603

Day 603;

So it has been the end of a month today. And the Calendar on my wall has just been changed form the radiant Miss Oswald to the stunning Madame Vastra.

But what have you done today on this day not in the early hours of tomorrow?

Ok sorry, Yellow, now I'm guessing that I probably should rewind a bit.

<- nbsp="" p="" time="">
So today I can't really remember what I have done, except from write a bit more on Jack Daw's origins.

Who is Jack Daw?

Well Jack is one of the main characters from within the comic universe that is inside of my overactive imagination, he is a humanoid life-form which is currently on the planet which is numbered 420, out of the 999 planets with so called intelligent life on.

Why have you got so many planets your mind ca;t even handle the world that your lining in at the moment let alone the 999 other ones that you've created,

I haven't created all of them at least 0-not yet

No comments:

Post a Comment