Saturday 28 February 2015

Day 602

Day 602;

So it has been day number 602, and just it has been the day of my drawing, not actually me drawing but me being drawn by that friend of mine, Mr PK.

I diss like his addiction, as he smokes, and he bought a pipe, not as in a bit of drain pipe an actual smoking pipe for a friend of his  for one of their anniversaries,, but then he said at two separate parts in the conversation that 1 he's one of the actually intelligent people that he knows so he could just pose with it to increase his looking like sherlock homes factor, not to actually smoke in that way he's more like me, he's not a smoker of tobacco, in other words. But I also noted another thing about his smoking habit, which is that he has got on the more expensive stuff, instead of the cheeper more pleasantly smelling stuff at least while it isn't lit,, so he had got his pipe out in  his hand brandishing it so anyone could smell the tobacco that he had taken from the expensive cigarette which was stinking out my nostrils something horrific and that's the thing it wasn't lit so I asked PK nicely to cove it up and he could go to smoke when he is no longer on the property of my families home so we arranged our break for then and we each had our lunches and he even attempted to draw me while I was eating.

He's a good fun man, but it's a shame about his addictions, and even while I was modelling for him I looked at his face and I wondered who is that (in a who are you kind of way)?


I'm sorry but I had to.

But I know that I did go on Majora's Mask this morning but I didn't manage to get anything done on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment