Thursday 12 February 2015

Day 587

Day 587;

Ok so have been to the gym today and I had a great idea today also.

But unfortunately I didn't manage to get any of my Legend of Zelda games played today.

But on the plus side I have started to write the Super Heroes of My Overactive Imagination down on some notes.

But didn't you start doing that the other day?

Yes I did, sorry I meant I continued writing down some of my ideas of MOI, there is that better?

Yes much, now what of that great idea.

Ok it was that Allergy should take GM to the gym, as it'll give them something meaningful to do with their time they spend together I mean they could still speak to each other as much as they ever do just on some of the gym equipment, like GM and Allergy could just have a great chat while they're each on the cross trainers, and then Allergy could sit there and listen to GM talk at her grunting at the correct moments which just so happen to coincide with Allergy lifting weights. But just before you say stuff about GM being too fragile to handle the equipment, which is why she needs to get up onto the gym equipment to train herself up to not be such a fragile little thing, and another reason why I was saying that Allergy should be the one to take her is that she is in training to be a nurse, who better to take our 80 year old GM, also part of the inspiration to this was Allergy sating that she missed going to the gym, as she hasn't been to any gym in slightly over 3 years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment