Monday 16 February 2015

Day 591

Day 591;

So It has been the next day and I have been attempting to collect more of the Masks in Majora's Mask and I collected the Goron Mask, in order to help me complete the Romani Ranch thing.

Moving onto more of the bad news from yesterday, GM  was about to be discharged from the hospital today when she bumped her head, by the term bumped her head I mean as you should know when you sit down and there isn't a chair behind you, so you shock yourself and then if you are unfortunate enough you bump your head on a piece of furniture or a wall, the type that hurts your pride rather than your body.

But today or was it, yesterday? that I had another Idea it was about GM moving into the home that GAK is in as they are each the closest thing that they either have left of a sibling, which could be as they each ]] sister-in-laws of the other one.Well my idea is that we get GM into a home which is like the one that GAK is in then it won't be up to Mich being there if/when it happens again.

No comments:

Post a Comment