Tuesday 17 February 2015

Day 592

Day 592;

Now today I completed a bit more on Majora's Mask but I was busy falling at the Anju and Kafei side quest, And I have realised that I'll need the Goron Kegs to get into Romani Ranch, so not just the Goron Mask. So I can then go hero for the cows that the "Aliens" are trying to abduct.

But what has happened on the GM front do I hear you ask? *tumble weed rolls* No well I am about to tell you anyway, as she went home today.

I'm sorry if you were expecting some drama, to go with it but no.

And In a chess game that I'm playing I don't know how he missed the opportunity to get my king into Check Mate within the space of two moves, but he did, it was similar to me telling how to check mate my king down the pub.But online I didn't tell him 

No comments:

Post a Comment