Sunday 8 February 2015

Day 583

Day 583;

So today i have watched the football team that I support loose in they're match, 2-3, which is disappointing as it could mean that the club will probably get relegated at the end of this season.

As they're drifting ever further away from safety now.

But now I think I should tell you all about the stupidest thing that I heard on BBC radio today, as it said do not blame Islam for the muslims. as Islam is a religion of peace. Now I didn't hear the part that I tagged in pink/purple to the end of it as it was what they were meaning, and I was sitting there seriously scratching my head, as what is a muslim?

A follower of the religion of Islam?

Yes you got it Yellow.

And they believe that the Qur'an is the only true, as thee others have been corrupted by the passage of time/evolution of meaning which means all of the barbarism which has in the Qur'an for the 1400 years since it's creation such as:

Should today as ever be carried out, without hesitation. So by using the Qur'an as a standard the people go the Islamic state are doing the correct thing, and all of the western Mosques that condemn the horror that is done in the name of Islam across the globe. Good on you  I hope your speaking your heart and mind, as I know that if your god is real Then you shall be in for the same fate as me and every other stupid human on this planet minus the Muslims that hate the west and everybody from it and they kill themselves in one of those suicide runs for what they believe in, and then only the males will have paradise, if your a female you're going to have a whole new hard life to look forward to but just within your next one you won't get the end of death that you should wish for it's eternal.

I didn't get any of Skyward Sword complete today as I was doing what I typed up first for the majority of today but I did manage to fit some small parts of Gaming on the Ocarina of Time in today.  As well I didn't progress very far through the Spirit Temple today. But I'm progressing, as I got the Map and the Compass..

No comments:

Post a Comment