Saturday 14 February 2015

Day 589

Day 589;

So yesterday was the sixth time that two fat ladies  in my titles of these blog articles, the number 88, 

And today i have been playing more on Majora's Mask I have cleared out the swamp dungeon/temple. I am just attempting to chase the Deku Butler to complete that bombers notebook activity. But my blunders still haven't stopped me from making a mountain out of a molehill A bit like in Twilight Princess I spent ages attempting to shoo the cat home,  Ah they were some good times. But they are gone and are never coming back to me. 

Why not?

They aren't going to come back to me as I haven't seen a woking time machine, a machine that can transfer people from one point in history backwards through time and I have yet to see a machine that can teleport someone to the future either.

But when I have caught the butler iI shall then be off to snow-head, by using the bow and arrows to snap the big stalactite  that is above it to shatter it. Oh but before that I nee dot find the other piece of the swamps great fairy,

No comments:

Post a Comment