Monday 23 February 2015

Day 597

Day 597;

So today I had a few more attempts at the Goron race, I failed at it I crosse the line in third place best, maybe I need my hair cut so it doesn't go into my eyes, any more while I am playing?

So today I had a discussion about Feminism with a female friend of mine. One that basically agreed with me about the mainstream, public, face of feminism; or the poison.

Her stance of feminism is basically humanism, so I asked her about why the term humanism has been thrown to the curb, and she hadn't got an answer for me-but I had got an idea as to why it could be, my idea is that the term huMANism actually has the term Man within it which could be construed as discriminatory against the female members of the cult so they called it feminism which could be interpreted as an attack on the supposed patriarchy which I have actually seen some evidence which states that the opposite is more or less true now.

No comments:

Post a Comment