Friday 6 February 2015

Day 581

Day 581;

So today I got the Lens of Truth and Epona (the horse from Ocarina of Time, as that was the game that I am currently playing through that has a playable horse) but when I have completed Skyward Sword, Minish Cap and Ocarina of Time, in that order I will most likely then have Majora's Mask in my position, as I have saved up enough money to acquire it even if I am not fortunate enough to receive it on my anniversary of my existence day, unless I have to pay it all to somebody(s) for x reasons.



As you could tell I have been going through this time line minus the four swords games as I only have one sword/ I'm only person.By the time that I have finished the three games that I am currently playing Majora's Mask will be around on 3DS then, when I have finished that game it shall be on to Taillight Princess, then child hood time line will be complete, next it's onto Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks, then finally it'll be onto Link failing to defeat Gannon skew of which I should probably do first as I'm most likely going to fail against Gannon, but then it's off to ALTTP, Oracle of Ages (Nayru), Oracle of Seasons (Din), Link's Awakening, Zelda I and finally Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment